Cream Cheese And Blueberry Cinnamon RollsFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 lb loaf frozen bread dough shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup blueberries - fresh or frozen (thawed) shopping list
- butter flavor cooking spray shopping list
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw bread in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Roll dough into 12xl6
- rectangle and spray surface with the cooking spray. Spread evenly the cream cheese over the dough. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle mixture over the rectangle. Sprinkle with the blueberries. Roll dough jellyroll fashion, starting at long side. Pinch seam to seal, but do not seal ends.
- Cut roll into 12 1-inch slices; place slices, cut side down, in a sprayed 9xl3 baking pan. Spray tops with the butter cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts, until doubled in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 F for 20-30 minutes, or until lightly
- Combine the powdered sugar and 2 tbsp milk, stirring well.
- Drizzle over the warm rolls.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Those sound really lovely! I've never thought of putting blueberries in cinnamon rolls, but why not?! X0 High 5!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Bookmarked,printed, and here's my 5 for you! Love it Henrie!jeffsgirl in Medford loved it
another great post henrie thanks sweetieminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it