Red Wine Italian Roast In The CrockpotFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown roast on all sides.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper then place in crock pot.
- Pour wine and dressing mix over roast and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 8 hours.
- Serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Red wine makes food so good this must be good..pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Yes, this one is very tasty.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Thanks--5..Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!