Smoky White PizzaFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 tube(13.8oz.)refrigerated pizza dough shopping list
- 1pkg(4oz)light garlic and herb spreadable cheese(such as Alouette) shopping list
- 2c part-skim shreadded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1c partskim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2oz. deli smoked turkey,,sliced in thin ribbons shopping list
- basil,for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450. Grease ookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Spread pizza dough on baking sheet. Bake 450 for 8 mins.
- Remove from oven and evenly spread herb and garlic cheese over the pizza dough. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the top;dollop the ricotta evenly over the mozzarella. Scatter the sliced turkey over the cheese. Bake for 8 mins. or until the crust is nicely golden.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves. If desired. Cut into 12 squares to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
OH MY...OH MY....!
Does this recipe ever sound 'to die for'?!
And so simple...too...I think this
recipe could make someone Famous!
Thanks..mjcmcook..."5"...!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Love this one! I love using store bough pizza dough - making it as a sort of foccaccia, with rosemary, onions, garlic and goat cheese - I am definitely going to try to make your version though the next time!
you got my high five pieces of smoke...moredivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!