Pepper Steak And RiceFrom mocha 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil water and add rice.
- cook til water is absorbed. (rice measuring and cooking..1 cup of water to 1 cup of rice)
- In a frying pan, add some oil to coat pan and heat to hot
- Add seasoned steak to pan and saute til brown
- add peppers and onions. saute til tender.
- once steak and peppers are thoroughly cooked through, add tomato sauce and simmer to bring onion and pepper flavors through the sauce. about 5 min.
- make a bed of rice on plate and then add steak pepper sauce over top and serve!