Coconut Lime BarsFrom kidaria 5 years ago
- 1 1/2c coconut cookies, crushed into crumbs (approx. 18 cookies) shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 - 10 oz can of condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 c fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp of lime zest shopping list
- 1/4 c toasted coconut flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cookies with melted butter. Press evenly in a greased and lined with parchment paper in a 9 x 9 pan.
- Refridgerate crust
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and zest.
- Spoon over crust and top with toasted coconut.
- Bake at 350 degress for 35 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes, then chill for 2 hours.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating4 people
Sounds heavenly! Thanks so much for the recipe!gardener61 in Woolwich loved it
Well, anything that involves coconut and/or lime gets my attention. Sounds divine, m'dear - thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it