Banana Raspberry BreadFrom henrie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Sift flour, baking powder and soda together in medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In large bowl blend shortening and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
- Alternately add flour mixture and bananas. Mix until smooth. Carefully fold in raspberries.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour. Cool in pan 10
- minutes then invert on rack.
- Yield: 1 loaf.
- * If using frozen, include 1/4 C. raspberry juice.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
wow this sounds delicious GF am going to have to try this with all the fresh raspberries around!!!!!ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
I love everything about this!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
another good one missyminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it