Fresh Tomato Peach SalsaFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stem removed, seeded, and minced.. can add more according to your taste.. shopping list
- 1 cup fresh tomato, minced shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, minced shopping list
- 2 TBSP. fresh cilantro, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 TBSP. fresh squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1 TBSP. olive oil shopping list
- 1 teasp. salt shopping list
- 1 teasp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup fresh ripe peach, peeled, and minced shopping list
How to make it
- combine all ingredients and let sit at least an hour to meld the flavors.
- serve this with grilled meats, chicken or seafood..
- heat scale is mild
- kick it up with more Jalapeno or a hotter pepper..
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating1 people
Yum.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it