Heroin WingsFrom fairydragonfly 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the wings into drumsticks.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the parsley, oregano, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan a week later.)
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- Dip each drumstick in butter, roll in the cheese and seasoning mixture, and arrange in the foil-lined pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, - and then kick yourself for not having made a double recipe!