Pancit Sotanghon Phillippine Glass NoodlesFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
- 3 Tbsp peanut or veg oil shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cooked or raw chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup cup pork, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 pkg. glass (cellophane) noodles shopping list
- 2 small carrots, thin julliene strips shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup snow peas shopping list
- 5 leaves Chinese cabbage, choopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 med. onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced diagonally, about 1 inch shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock or water shopping list
- 2 chicken buillion cubes shopping list
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce OR fish sauce (nam plao) shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a very large bowl, immerse the noodles in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan or wok.
- Saute garlic and onions for 2 minutes.
- Add pork and chicken.
- When meat has cooked add snow peas and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Stir in carrots,bell pepper and chinese cabbage.
- Cook unitl slightly tender.
- Turn off the heat. and set aside.
- Pour 1 cup water In a large stock pan and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken buillion and stir.
- Add noodles and stir gently.
- Add soy sauce and pepper.
- Once the noodles absorb the chicken stock add the cooked meat and vegetables.
- Add the oyster or fish sauce.
- Mix well and turn off heat.
- Serve on a platter.
- Sprinkle green onions over noodles.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
That is fantastic! I love dishes like this..thanks for the post! JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
this sounds so good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Looks fantastic! I know this has to be delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!