Spicy Black Bean BurgerFrom arya 7 years ago
- 1 can black beans shopping list
- 1 jalepeno diced shopping list
- 1/2 onion diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 C frozen corn shopping list
- 1/2 C bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 C salsa shopping list
- 2 tsp chilli powder shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/4 fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 Inch flour lining a shallow bowl shopping list
- 2 Tbls olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a med bowl, mash black beans with a potato masher. Meanwhile, saute onion, garlic and jalepeno in olive oil until onions are trasnslucent. Onion, garlic, jalepeno, corn, bread crumbs, salsa and spices with the beans and blend.
- Make small patties in your hands. Dip both sides of the patty in flour and then fry in oil until crispy.
- These burgers are more like sloppy joe's in consistency, so be delicate in the flipping of them and expect them to mush out when you bite down on the burger. Sloppy or not, it's good though!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookarya Sandy, UT
The Rating3 people
Love Black Bean Burgers, saving your recipe to make, they sound very good. Thanks for the great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
mmm, I used to eat quite a lot of these black bean patties with mango salsa on a bed of basmati brown rice... I had forgotten all about! thanks for bringing these back! 5!mintymommybee in Anderson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!