KAHLUAED BEAR HAMFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place ham with rind on rack in roasting pan, fat side up.
- Roast at 300 degrees, 18 minutes per pound.
- During last hour, trim rind, score fat (criss cross) and stud with cloves.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar, then 3 tablespoons kahlua.
- Pour 1/2 cup kahlua and mixed mustard into pan.
- Baste frequently with pan syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- pat2me Nashua, NH
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- gardener61 Woolwich, ME
- nlo209 Toronto, CA
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- angelgal New Philadelphia, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
sounds good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yeah baby is right. The best part is...you get to drink the rest of the Kahlua. Yahoo.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Very interesting combination! A must try....thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!