Fiesta Potato SaladFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 4 cups of frozen loose-pack hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chopped red peppers shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of seeded chopped canned green chili peppers shopping list
- 1 tsp. of cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1 envelope (single serving size) cream of chicken soup mix shopping list
How to make it
- In a 10 inch skillet, combine the potatoes and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook uncovered over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Drain very well.
- Combine celery, olives, onions, peppers and green chilis.
- Fold in potatoes.
- Combine the seasonings and the sour cream.
- Blend 1/4 cup of hot water with the soup mix, stir until the soup is dissolved.
- Fold into the sour cream.
- Gently stir sour cream into the potato mixture.
- Serve warm.