Mini Oreo CupcakesFrom liezel 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare batter as directed on package.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese , egg and sugar until well blended.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups or muffin pan, filling each cup about half full.
- Top each with about 1- 11/2 tsp of the cream cheese.
- Put a cookie on top.
- Cover evenly with the remaining cake batter.
- Bake at 350 deg F (160 deg C) for 19 t0 22 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Remove from pans to wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- Top cupcakes with icing or cream and remaining cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating7 people
This is too cool! The kids will love this....thanks, Liezel!pat2me in Nashua loved it
oh man! double delightjett2whit in Union City loved it
Mmmmmm......what an absolutely decadent recipe ...can't wait to try it........:}thanks Liezel for sharing!!!!!
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!