Cold Chicken SaladFrom morninlite 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Drain pineapple juice from can and reserve.
- Mix Chicken pieces, pineapple, celery grapes and pecans.
- Mix together mayo and reserved pineapple juice
- Toss with chicken mixture.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce with any variety of fruit on the side.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating4 people
Hey there! This sound easy & delicious. Love the picture too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds delicious! How did I miss this one when you posted it?grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Yummy....I am saving this one!stacyann in Ridgeland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!