Cold Chicken SaladFrom morninlite 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Drain pineapple juice from can and reserve.
- Mix Chicken pieces, pineapple, celery grapes and pecans.
- Mix together mayo and reserved pineapple juice
- Toss with chicken mixture.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce with any variety of fruit on the side.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
The Rating4 people
Yummy....I am saving this one!stacyann in Ridgeland loved it
Sounds delicious! How did I miss this one when you posted it?grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Hey there! This sound easy & delicious. Love the picture too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!