Triple Layer Brownie CakeFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups butter shopping list
- 6 1oz squares unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 2 8oz packages semisweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 3 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars-chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy saucepan or in a microwave,melt butter and unsweetened chocolate. Stir until smooth. Stir in sugar and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Sift together flour and salt. Stir into chocolate mixture.
- Pour batter into three greased and floured 9" round cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Layers will not rise.
- Cool layers in pans for 10 minutes then turn out onto wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- Melt semisweet chocolate in heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Gradually stir in cream until well blended. Heat to a gentle boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate for 2-3 hour or until mixture reaches a pudding-like consistency.
- Beat until soft peaks form.
- Spread between layers and on the top and sides of cake.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy bars.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating5 people
Absolutely Fabulous!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Mmmmmmmmmm.......................Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...so decadently chocolaty..........:} thanks for sharing gets my "5"
have a blessed day!
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it