Easy Moist Delicious Apple Sheet CakeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 4 tsp cinnmaon shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 eggs, fork beaten shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 5 medium apples, peeled, seeded and sliced shopping list
- whipped topping or whipped cream as garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all dry ingredients except the sugar.
- Beat eggs, oil , sugar and vanilla till smooth.
- S tir in dry ingredients to blend well.
- Fold in apples
- Spread mixture in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven till done, about 45 to 55 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Top each piece with whipped cream or topping.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
great recipe love apples thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is very good, I do mine in a bundt cake pan also and sometimes I throw in some chopped nuts and a handful of chocolate chips. Yummie good. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Finally, an apple sheet cake! When the kids bring their friends over for snacks, this should be the perfect recipe to make! Thanks so much for posting this one!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!