Spicey Sausage JambalayaFrom caramia 8 years ago
- 8 oz.turkey andouille sausage,sliced 1/4 in thick shopping list
- 1 each green and yellow pepper,chopped shopping list
- 1 can 14.5 oz stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1c uncooked instant brown rice shopping list
- 8 oz chicken tenders,cut crosswise in half shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions,sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 12 ins skillet on med until hot,add sausage and peppers, and cook 5 min stirring occasionally.
- stir in tomatoes with their juice,rice,chicken,1/2 cup water and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Heat to boiling on high
- reduce heat to low;cover and simmer10 min or until rice is just tender.
- remove skillet from heat;stir in green onions