Cowboy CaviarFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce, green kind (MAKES the dish....don't leave out!) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 avocado, ripe and firm (optional) shopping list
- black pepper, freshly ground shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can corn, drained shopping list
- 2/3 cup green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 pound plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped shopping list
- Jane's Crazy salt, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Toss all ingredients except avocado & green onion, up to 5 days in advance, and store airtight in the refrigerator. Add avocado (if using) and green onion up to 8 hours in advance, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve with Tostito Scoops or serve as a salad.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating5 people
I can surely see why the (Green Tabasco)
makes all the difference in this recipe!
Now I have ONE Great Recipe for Chips and Dip that
ALL my Family and Friends will 'scarf' down!
Thanks so much for sharing! A "5"...
moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sounds mighty good!misterpeter in Southwest Harbor loved it