Potatoe LatkesFrom kidaria 6 years ago
- 5 large yukon gold potatoes, peeled and soaked in water shopping list
- 2 onions, grated and drain on paper towels shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- vegetable oil, for frying shopping list
- chives shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Remove potatoes from water, dry and shred them in food processor or medium side of box grater.
- Place in bowl with remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Allow 5 minutes for resting.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Carefully drop heaping tablespoonfuls of potato mixture into hot oil, pressing them down lightly with the back of a spoon to form pancakes.
- Fry until golden brown, flip and continue frying until brown.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sour cream and chives.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating6 people
This sounds like it will be an instant favorite with my family! Thanks for the great post!!! ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
LOVE latkes! Thanks!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
Lovvvvve them so much! And they are one of my favorite comfort foods. Thanks, hon!lunasea in Orlando loved it