Caribbean Ice Cream PieFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust(6oz) shopping list
- 2 pints light pineapple-coconut ice cream,slightly softened shopping list
- 11/2c passion fruit sorbet shopping list
- 1/4c orange or pineapple juice shopping list
- 3Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 2c(1lb) ripe red-fleshed papaya,peeled,seeded and diced shopping list
- 11/2c fresh pineapple,diced shopping list
- 2 kiwis,peeled,quarterd lengthwise and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Place crust stillin foil pan in a 9" metal pie pan. Spoon 1 pint pineapple-coconut ice cream into crust. Using back of spoon,gently press into even layer. Freeze 1 hour or till firm.
- Spread sorbet over ice cream into even layer;freeze 1 hour.
- Top sorbet layer with remaining ice cream,slightly mounding it in the center.. Freeze pie for 3 hours or till firm
- To serve,carefully lift the frozen pie from the foil pie plate and place on serving plate.. In a large bowl combine juice and sugar;add fruit and toss. Spoon some of the fruit over top of pie. Cut into wedges and serve with remaining fruit.
- Can use reduced-fat crust!