BROWNIE PUDDINGFrom drgngirl 8 years ago
How to make it
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add the sugar, heat the mixture on the stovetop. Add the milk, cream and the vanilla extract slowly. Reserve.
- Place the cubes of brownies in 4 ramekins or creme brulée dishes. Pour the custard over the brownies and let sit for 30 minutes without mixing.
- After that time, pour more custard over the brownies if needed. (The brownie might absorb some of the custard which is good, it will allow your pudding to remain moist).
- Bake in a preheated 325 degrees oven for 15 minutes (5 minutes more for a deeper ramekin).
- Place the sugar in a sauce pan. Place on medium heat. When the sugar starts to melt, mix with a wooden spoon. It will color quickly and when it reaches a dark amber color, remove from the heat and add all the cream at once. Be careful, the hot sugar may splatter, so don't leave your hands on or near the handle.
- When the bubbles subside, mix well, let cool slightly and drizzle over the puddings. Serve and enjoy.