Korean Beef Short RibsFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 2-1/2 pounds beef chuck flanken-style short ribs, cut 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Place ribs in large resealable food storage bag. Combine water, soy sauce, green onions, sugar, oil, ginger, garlic and pepper in small bowl; pour over ribs. Seal bag tightly, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Drain ribs; reserve marinade. Place ribs on grid. Grill ribs, on covered grill, over medium-hot coals 5 minutes. Brush tops lightly with reserved marinade; turn and brush again. Discard remaining marinade. Continue to grill, covered, 5 to 6 minutes for medium or until desired doneness is reached. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
This sounds very good! I give it a 5:) Thank yougadandi in Craig loved it
Sounds fantastic! I love ribs and can't wait to try this one!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Mmmmmmm... you certainly have my HIGH 5 and thank you so much for submitting this recipe to the group. It's AWESOME!!!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!