Blink Of An Eye Lemon PieFrom rosemaryblue 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove frozen pie from carton :)
- Carefully lift "frozen" pie and place in a pie plate, I use a pottery pie plate
- In mixer bowl, with an electric mixer, place whipping cream
- Beat until stiff peaks form, adding powdered sugar slowly
- Pile whipped cream on FROZEN pie, bringing to the edge and covering pie crust
- Sprinkle with freshly grated lemon zest
- SET IN REFRIGERATOR UNTIL READY TO SERVE
- Somehow, the whipped cream and meringue "meld" to make the most luscious topping
- This truly is delicious and a wonderful, wonderful dessert. I have requests for this pie time and time again. And oh, so very, very easy, yet so delicious!
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating4 people
Clever girl, very clever girl.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
A great way to spruce up a dish.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
RMB, you are my heroine. I don't bake anymore, but I can handle this.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!