Blink Of An Eye Lemon PieFrom rosemaryblue 6 years ago
How to make it
- Remove frozen pie from carton :)
- Carefully lift "frozen" pie and place in a pie plate, I use a pottery pie plate
- In mixer bowl, with an electric mixer, place whipping cream
- Beat until stiff peaks form, adding powdered sugar slowly
- Pile whipped cream on FROZEN pie, bringing to the edge and covering pie crust
- Sprinkle with freshly grated lemon zest
- SET IN REFRIGERATOR UNTIL READY TO SERVE
- Somehow, the whipped cream and meringue "meld" to make the most luscious topping
- This truly is delicious and a wonderful, wonderful dessert. I have requests for this pie time and time again. And oh, so very, very easy, yet so delicious!
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating4 people
RMB, you are my heroine. I don't bake anymore, but I can handle this.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
A great way to spruce up a dish.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Clever girl, very clever girl.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!