No-Bake Peanut Butter n Chocolate CheesecakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- * peanutTY-COCOA CRUST(recipe follows) shopping list
- * 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- * 1-1/3 cups REESE'S peanut butter chips shopping list
- * 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) shopping list
- * 1 cup (1/2 pt.)cold whipping cream shopping list
- peanutTY-COCOA CRUST shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa or HERSHEY'S Dutch Processed cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup REESE'S peanut butter chips, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Directions: For the CheeseCake
- Prepare PEANUTTY COCOA CRUST; refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese and lemon juice in large bowl until fluffy; set
- aside. Place peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk in
- medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1-1/2
- minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred;
- add to cream cheese mixture, beating just until well blended.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff; fold into peanut butter mixture
- until well blended. Pour over prepared crust. Cover; refrigerate until
- firm. To serve, remove side of spring form pan. Serve cold; garnish asdesired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 10 to 12 servings.
- Directions for the PEANUTTY-COCOA CRUST
- Stir together crumbs, cocoa, powdered sugar and melted butter in small bowl. Stir in chopped peanut butter chips. Press mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
yummmmmmmyhayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
You know I would like this one....Peanut butter!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh Yes!!! what can I say!!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it