Cherry Vanilla White Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 4 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 2 ts baking powder shopping list
- 1 ts salt shopping list
- 3 Sticks butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 ts vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 ts almond extract shopping list
- 3/4 c Chopped dried cherries shopping list
- 8 oz white chocolate chips or chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Stir in extracts and cherries. Add flour and mix. Stir in white chocolate.
- Drop dough onto greased baking sheets by rounded tablespoons.
- Slightly flatten with fingertips. Bake at 350 degrees until light brown, about 15 minutes. Cool.
- Yield: about 3 dozen
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
DELISH!!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Fantastic! love um!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Another great one Henrie..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it