Hello Dolly BarsFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Line a 9 " square pan with foil.
- Melt butter in bottom of pan. Press the graham cracker crumbs into the butter and pat into an even layer.
- Layer ingredients in this order: coconut, chocolate chips,
- butterscotch chips, and nuts.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over surface of bars. Press the entire mixture down into the pan. Bake at 350F. for 30 minutes. Freezes well.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
and enjoy eat drool eat tasty thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Terrific Henrie!noir in Boston loved it
I'm drooling!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it