Baby Back Ribs A Caveman Would LoveFrom redkitchen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium (oven 450*)
- Center half of ribs in single layer on each sheet of foil.
- Combine brown sugar and seasonings; rub over ribs, coating evenly
- Fold up sides of foil. Double fold top and one end to seal packet.
- Through open end, add 1/4 cup water. Double fold remaining end,
- Be sure to leave room for steam to circulate in packets
- Grill 45 - 60 minutes in covered grill. (oven 45-60 minutes)
- Remove from grill and remove foil.
- Place ribs on broiler pan
- Brush ribs with barbecue sauce
- Continue grilling (or broil in oven) 10-15 minutes, brushing with sauce and turning every 5 minutes
- AWWWWWWW SOOOKIE!
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating6 people
what a funny picture!! recipe sound so good too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
If these ribs have caveman approval I know they must be good!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!