Cowboy Supper PancakesFrom mjcmcook 8 years ago
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup Bisquick shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 8 ounce can corn, drained shopping list
- 41/2 ounce can chopped black olives, drained shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, pour boiling water over cornmeal and whisk quickly
- to mix. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine milk, egg and oil in large bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together in another bowl and then add to 'milk' mixture.
- To this add the cornmeal, olives and can corn.
- Fry batter in 'pancake' size' on hot greased griddle until golden on both sides.
- Serve with hot chili beans, or plain chili, on top , sour cream and sliced avocados.
- YUM! YUM!
The Cookmjcmcook Beach City, CA
The Rating4 people
yeah something like cornmeal pancakes with a twist/Thanks.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds SOOO good, especially with the chili and sour cream on top! Thanks for the great post!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Can't wait to try this one!tnjazmyn in Manchester loved it
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Family Favourites134 members
On The Book Shelf77 members
YOUNG AT HEART49 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
Southern Goodness61 members
Family Night34 members