Grandma Smiddys CookiesFrom netty_angel 6 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks ) butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup toffee bits shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F
- In a large bowl add all ingredients except for the chips and toffee bits.
- Mix well
- Now stir in milk Chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Cool slightly; romove from cookie sheet to wire rake.
- Cool completely
- makes about 5 dozen cookies
The Cooknetty_angel Rolla, MO
The Rating8 people
They sound yummy; bookmarking the recipe now!m2googee in Tomball loved it
make ya want to start making them now Ha great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thank you grandma! You too Netty, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it