Chicken MacaroniFrom gadandi 5 years ago
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 10 3/4 oz. shopping list
- 1 can chopped green chilies, 4 oz. shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni (or campanelle or cellantani) shopping list
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken (skin and bones removed) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large measuring cup or bowl. Fold in the macaroni and chicken. Transfer to a greased casserole
- ( 1 1/2 quart). Sprinkle with cheese and cook at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or til bubbly and cheese is melted.
- I've added more chilies to give it a little more punch, but I used canned jalapenos or the frozen Bueno green chili or roasted and peeled a fresh chili. You can play with it in many different ways to adapt it to your family's likes.