Corn Bread MixFrom smittenmoose 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together all ingredients and store in a plastic bag, at room temperature.
- Makes 1 package.
- To use: Pour package of mix into a bowl. Add 1 egg, 1 cup milk, and 4 Tbsp.
- softened shortening. Beat until smooth (about 1 minute with egg beater).
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8x2 inch baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees for
- 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted at the center comes out clean.
- For muffins: Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake at 425 degrees
- for 15-20 minutes.