Chinese Red Barbecued PorkFrom auntybea 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the soya sauce, red wine, honey, brown sugar, food colouring, crushed garlic and halved shallot in large bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon on top, add pork, marinate one hour, or cover and refrigerate overnight; turn occasionally.
- Drain pork fillets from marinade, reserve marinade. Put pork on wire rack over baking dish.
- Bake in moderate oven (325 F.) 30 minutes, turning frequently with tongs and basting frequently with marinade.
- Remove from oven, put on board and allow to cool. Cut pork into diagonal slices to serve or add to Chinese recipes.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating6 people
You've just saved me a pile of money, no more buying all the time from Lucky 97!gwbaskin in Edmonton loved it
Excellent recipe - thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Love this.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!