Apple Walnut Pecan Bundt CakeFrom debwin 8 years ago
- 11/2c vegetable oil shopping list
- 11/2c granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2c brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1T vanilla shopping list
- 3c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1T cinnamon shopping list
- 1tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 4c apples, peeled, cored and diced shopping list
- 3/4c chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3/4c chopped pecans shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1/4c butter shopping list
- 1/4c brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4c granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4c heavy cream shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Beat oil and sugars together. Beat in eggs one at a time, then the vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together then stir into batter.
- Fold in the diced apples and nuts.
- Pour into a well greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325F for about 60 mins.
- Cool, remove from pan and place on cooling rack with a tray underneath.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil, cook until slightly thickened and a dark in color.
- Cool slightly then spoon over cake.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
The Rating8 people
Sounds so good, great post.Have a great weekend.zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it
Mmmmm I know this has got to be good! I bet that caramel frosting would be good too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
yum! looks goodherby in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!