Coquilles St Jacques La ProvenaleFrom vino4dino 5 years ago
How to make it
- Clean the scallops if needed ; peal and crush the garlic ;
- wash and coursely chop the parsley.
- - Pour the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic for 2 minutes medium flame (don't burn it).
- - Add the scallops and fry them for 3 minutes ; add the parsley, keep frynig medium flame for
- another 3 minutes (scallops need to stay soft, this is why they must not get cooked too long).
- Serve right away,
The Cookvino4dino Baltimore, MD
The Rating5 people
as always--simplicity is best!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Add a salad of mixed greens, a bottle of chilled albarino (I'm 1/2 italian but will drink wine from ANY great wine maker!) and you're done. Great, simple, lovely recipe!c2max in Naperville loved it
Yes - served with a spring mix and some bread and wine. What joy!kidaria in BC loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!