Cowboy Mashed PotatoesFrom redkitchen 7 years ago
- 1 pound red potatoes shopping list
- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes shopping list
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced shopping list
- 12 counces baby carrots shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen white corn, thawed shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place red and yellow potatoes, jalapeno pepper, carrots and garlic cloves in a large pot.
- Cover with water, and bring to boil over high heat.
- Cook 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain Water from pot
- Stir in corn and butter. Mash the mixture with a potato masher until butter is melted and potatoes have reached desired consistency.
- Mix in cheese, salt and pepper