New Bedford Flounder Roll UpsFrom pat2me 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels
- Measure ¼ C bacon drippings and add to melted butter
- Combine cornbread crumbs, bacon, herbs and butter mixture; mix well
- Add enough hot water to make stuffing as moist as desired
- Place a spoonful of stuffing on each fillet; roll up firmly
- Place seam side down in a sprayed baking dish; dot generously with butter
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
The Rating5 people
Oh Pat, anything cooked in bacon grease is alright in my book....This looks great....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Great recipe. We keep saying we need to eat more fish and this will be a great recipe to try.
Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
I absolutely love fish I make fish dishes at least twice a week,and coming from Scotland we grew up on seafood.Definately a 5caramia in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!