the best crab soupFrom kari46 9 years ago
How to make it
- In double boiler, heat milk to steaming(do not boil).
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan and add flour, stirring until lightly browned.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg,salt,pepper and sugar.Mix well.
- Transfer butter and flour mixture to soup pot.
- Add steaming milk to soup pot.
- Add broth and mix well. heat over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add crab and stir gently, heating over low for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot. Great with fresh bread and a salad.