Chocolate-Peanut Butter-Marshmallow BarsFrom verondear 7 years ago
- 3/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/3 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp. cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 c. nuts, chopped shopping list
- 4 c. mini-marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in greased jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top, bake 2-3 minutes longer.
- Spread evenly over top and let cool.
- For frosting: Cook chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter together in double boiler. When melted add Rice Krispies and spread over top.