Crock-Pot Corn DumplingsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder,
- and salt.
- Stir in corn, milk, and oil.
- Spoon on cooked hot stew or chili in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 30 to 35 minutes
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
will try in crockpot-looks greatherby in Albany loved it
The added corn brings these Dumplings over the top.
I will pare them with my next Chili.
You have my 5 fork rating.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
love cornmeal dumplings thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!