Crock-Pot Corn DumplingsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder,
- and salt.
- Stir in corn, milk, and oil.
- Spoon on cooked hot stew or chili in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 30 to 35 minutes
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Oh yummy. These sounds fantastic. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
love cornmeal dumplings thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The added corn brings these Dumplings over the top.
I will pare them with my next Chili.
You have my 5 fork rating.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!