The best roasted potatoes with garlic and rosemaryFrom jencathen 6 years ago
- new potatoes, 1" cubes (enough to cover the bottom of a baking sheet single layered) shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil (enough that potatoes are well coated) shopping list
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, remove twigs shopping list
- 2 whole heads of garlic, break into cloves leave the skin on them shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Parboil the potatoes and drain.
- Place the potatoes and garlic cloves on the baking sheet.
- Coat well with Olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and rosemary.
- Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
The Cookjencathen TX
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables384 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Nostalgic Recipes104 members
Every Thing Italian47 members
Vegetarian Food33 members
Cheap N Easy53 members
World Of Warcraft In The Kitchen6 members
Vegetable Side Dishes58 members