Kays Texas Pecan PieFrom morninlite 6 years ago
- 1 10-inch deep dish pie crust shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 3 Tbs melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar (again, I use castor sugar) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup white corn syrup shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional) shopping list
- 3 Tbs flour shopping list
- 2 cups pecan halves shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs lightly
- Add butter, sugar, syrup vanilla flour and pecans
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is soft, but not quite set. It will set as it cools.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
The Rating4 people
Yep this sounds like it would be really really good, I have some pecans in my freezer, think I need to put this together. Great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Oh Kay!! Great recipe ... can't wait until we get some pecans! We get them in the small town where I work. Several people have pecan trees growing in their yards. Better ask them before picking them up....don't wanna get shot!jett2whit in Union City loved it
So good..cannot wait to bake onegreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!