Double Chocolate-Chip CookiesFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk-chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Cream the butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed. Lower to medium speed and add the egg and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. On low speed, add the dry mixture to the butter mixture. Beat until fully incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into approximately 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on parchment- or foil-lined baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake until centers are just set, about 12 minutes.
- Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks.
- Yield: Makes 3 dozen cookies
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
I like this one very much Henrie! thanks for posting, a keeper!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Herrrrrrrrrre's the Cookie Monster!! yummmmm got my 55shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Its snack time thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it