Red Lobsters Copycat Cheddar BiscuitsFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- ¾ cup cold whole milk shopping list
- 4 tablespoons cold butter (1/2 stick) shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 heaping cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and ¼ teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
- Drop approximately ¼-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in ½ teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter. Makes one dozen biscuits.
- Just like the real thing.
People Who Like This Dish 41
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating8 people
Girl I just looked these up last nite! Great minds...theiris in Garden City loved it
I love those rolls! Thanks a lot for this one!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love these! :) TY Marky! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!