Cherry Vanilla CheesecakeFrom debra47 6 years ago
- 10 inch springform pan shopping list
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker or digestive biscuits crumbs shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3 pounds cream cheese shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 cans of cherry pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the crumbs with the melted butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Grease the bottom and partly up the sides of a 10 inch springform pan.
- Press the graham cracker or digestive biscuit crumbs smoothly across the bottom and partly up the sides of the pan.
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool the crust before filling.
- Use a mixer to mix the cream cheese with the 6 eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Eggs should be mixed in one at a time to ensure a smooth mixture.
- Pour into the prepared crust.
- Bake one hour at 375 degrees.
- Let it set in the oven to cool down for 1 hour more after it is done baking.
- Spoon the canned cherry pie filling onto the top of the baked cheesecake.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating7 people
Yes Debbie this was really great. I loved it. As you know I like cheescakes with a fruit topping. It counteracts the sweetness of the cake itself and makes a good balance. Go for it girl!!magpieno6 in Fleetwood, Fylde. G.B. loved it
Love cherry pie filling! YUMsunny in Portland loved it
EXCUSE ME, 3 POUNDS IS EQUAL TO 3 OZ. OR 750 GRMS....CHEESE? I'M LOOKING FOR YOUR RECIPE..THNKS..EMIEemie73 in Quinto Di Treviso, ITALY loved it