BLT Breakfast BakeFrom cyates798 7 years ago
- 8 slices of bread shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar, divided shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided shopping list
- 7 slices of bacon, cooked, drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange half of the bread slices on counter. Sprinkle with half each of cheese and onions, sprinke with bacon. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Cut each sandwich in half, crosswise. Arange halves, overlapping, alternating with tomato slices in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Beat eggs, milk, mustard and worcestershire sauce with wire whisk until blended; pour over sandwiches in baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove cover from baking dish, sprinkle casserole with remaining 3/4 cup cheese and remaining onions. Bake about 1 hour or until center is set. Remove from oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into pieces to serve.