Mandarin Chicken Roll UpsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- 8 ounce can mandarin oranges drained shopping list
- 8 ounce can pineapple tidbits drained shopping list
- 2 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup salted cashews chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a skillet with vegetable spray.
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- Heat skillet over medium heat then brown chicken well on both sides about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Spread tortillas evenly with cream cheese.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and divide between the tortillas, leaving about 1-1/2 inches of tortilla uncovered on one side.
- Top chicken with Mandarin oranges, pineapple, green onions, bell peppers and cashews then roll up tightly.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!