Pizza Pasta SaladFrom kellyg72 5 years ago
- 3 c. penne pasta cooked, drained, and cooled shopping list
- 3 Medium tomatoes shopping list
- 12 Slices of hard salami shopping list
- 1 c. Mozzerella cheese crumbles shopping list
- 1/2 c. fresh basil chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c. Grated parmesean cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. Kraft roasted red pepper italian with parmesean dressing ** I can't find the Kraft anymore so I tried Newman's Own Parmesan & roasted garlic. This works pretty good too! shopping list
How to make it
- 1. cook pasta drain and cool.
- 2. chop up basil into smaller pieces
- 3. dice tomatoes
- 4. mix all together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- *I sometimes use a little more dressing, but it is a matter of preference.
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!