Goat Cheese and Spinach Stuffed ChickenFrom cypress 8 years ago
- 4 whole chicken breasts or 8 smaller chicken tenders shopping list
- 20 fresh spinach leaves (about 5 per breast) shopping list
- 1 cup crumble goat cheese shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 large tomato shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced baby bellas or sliced white mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. dill shopping list
- EVOO shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Wash chicken breasts and slice them once lengthwise to form a pocket. If using tenders, I've found that "filleting" the tenders completely in half to create a sort of sandwich works best.
- Combine dill and parmesan in a bowl and drizzle chicken with EVOO.
- Dredge chicken in parmesan mixture.
- In separate bowl, combine goat cheese and dried oregano.
- Lay fresh spinach inside chicken breast "pocket."
- Slice tomato and lay two slices in each breast. If using smaller tenders, you may need to cut the slices in half.
- Stuff goat cheese mixture in remaining space and cram a few mushrooms in there too.
- Bake these puppies for 20-25 minutes but keep an eye on them, cooking times can vary depending on the size of your chickenz and the amount of stuff you can cram in there.
- When you take them out, drizzle with fresh lemon.
The Cookcypress Tallahassee, FL
The Rating3 people
I have a fascination like you do about goat cheese.
this Goat Cheese And Spinach Stuffed Chicken is fantastic, You have my 5 fork rating.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This sounds amazing - love Goat Cheese! Thanks 4 this!kdiaz in Austintown loved it
I made this dish yesterday and it was fantastic! I did, however, drizzle a balsamic vinegar dressing over the chicken before placing it in the oven. I am not sure if the chicken would have been a bit dry, but in doing this the balsamic dressing insur...morelaidbac22 in Knoxville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!