Homemade Gingerbread - With ApplesauceFrom nycea 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 C. All Purpose flour (sifted if possible) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 C. applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 White sugar shopping list
- 1 C. molasses shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground clove shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 approximate cap-full of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 C. hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients (except the hot water) together and set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients
- Make a well in the bottom of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Mix well
- Add hot water and mix again.
- Grease a 9 inch square or circular pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Check the middle of the bread with a toothpick, if it comes out dry- it's done!
The Cooknycea Corvallis, OR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!