Yellow Cake CookiesFrom rhead 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all three ingredients.
- Pinch off dough into small balls and set about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until they're golden brown around the edges.
- They're really tasty plain, but if desired, after the cookies cool, spread chocolate icing on the bottom of one cookie and put the bottom of another cookie on top to make a sandwich.
The Cookrhead Nashville, TN
The Rating5 people
I love cake mix cookies. They taste great and nobody realizes that they're made with a cake mix!!!chacha in New York loved it
I agree with chacha, they are quite easy to make and you can make all different flavors by changing the mix used. Great post, I've made these before also. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
If I ever need a quick cookie, cake mix cookies are so convenient! Thanks for sharing!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!